The Mito uses a floating teether to transmit signals to the controller, but the teether also uses a built-in solar panel to extend the battery life of the drone from two hours to up to a four-hour run time. The drone is rated to dive to 135 feet and the teether allows for 165 feet of navigation away from the float.
Your photos are stunning Thank you so, so much. They are all just spectacular and a gift we will treasure always. We are really grateful. You are just amazing, Jeff. Thank you!
mark wallbergfashion designer
The ROV is equipped with a 4K, 30 fps camera for video, with eight megapixel still photos. Two LED video lights are also built onto the drone. Underwater footage often suffers from odd colors, so the drone’s app, available on iOS and Android, also has built-in color correction.
The drone is operated with an included controller that also uses a slot to attach a smartphone. The built-in camera can livestream to the app for navigation in 1080p quality.
- Very comfortable, lightweight and slim
- Rated for up to 90 kg / 200 lbs, very secure and safe
- Very quick learning curve and extremely easy to get used to
- Feels great ergonomically
- Lots of options for placement and expanding uses with other add-ons
- Stylish, really